Sunday, February 01, 2004

Funnie!

Ok as per Laks' wishes me posting something funny..........

Why I Fired My Secretary... ........
Two weeks ago was my 45th birthday, and I wasn't
feeling too hot that morning anyway.
I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant
and say "Happy Birthday," and probably have a present
for me. She didn't even say "Good Morning," let alone
any "Happy Birthday,"
I thought, "Well, that's wives for you. The children
will remember." The children came in to breakfast and
didn't say a word. When I started to the office I was
feeling pretty low and despondent.
As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet said,
"Good Morning Boss, Happy Birthday." And I felt a
little better, someone had remembered. I worked until
noon. Then, Janet knocked on my door and said, "You
know, it's such a beautiful day outside
and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you
and me."
I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've
heard all day. Let's go." We went to lunch. We didn't
go where we normally go. We went out into the country
to a little private place. We had two martinis an
enjoyed lunch tremendously.
On the way back to the office, she said, "You know,
it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to
the office, do we?" I said, "No, I guess not." She
said, "Let's go to my apartment." After arriving at
her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I
think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something
more comfortable." "Sure," I excitedly replied.
She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes,
she came out carrying a big birthday cake, followed by
my wife, children, and dozens of our friends.
All were singing Happy Birthday...
And there on the couch I sat..............................................
..................................................naked. (Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

No comments: