HAPPY BLOGGIE B'DAY
Oh no, This ain't my last post and I am not thinking of quitting blogging so soon. This is a hobby I aim to continue as long as I can. I just want to thank all my friends and the silent readers (am sure there would be some) for reading my blog inspite of the fact it is so miserably updated! Also Happy b'day Alkoo dear!
Ok, back to posting! Helloooooooooo everybody. Yea...I am alive, very much alive! Just way tooooooo busy to even think about blogging. It's a weird feeling now that I am blogging. I dunno, but it feels like the time I posted for the first time. hehee! Don't ask me why...probably, I haven't blogged for a looooooooooong time! My visit to Tsunami affected villages was super awesome! I eman, I couldn't have had a better time. I learnt so much and I had infinite amounts of fun. More details about that later, sure sure! I don't know where to start. So much is happening currently that I seriously don't have the time to sit aaraamse and think.
WHOA! For starters.....I WORE LENS :D Yayyy!!!! I feel so liberated....ehhehee! All thsoe people who have met me and have known me also know that I wear specs and that we both are inseperable. But now....yayyy! I have started wearing contact lens. I wore it for the first time yesterday. Well, technically not for the first time, I have worn it before also. I was in my final year that time. But I got disillusioned in first 2-3 days. So i stopped wearing it. This time, its for keeps. The doc is damn cool, she taught me a supakk technique of putting the lens and I am not bored also. Lets see, how long my sluggishness allows me to continue with my lens habit. But for now...I am happy..yayy! But this is no tata bye bye to my specs, coz I am way too dependent on it. Hehee! But I tell you, the feeling of liberation is something. I COULD SEE EVERYTHING CLEARLY WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL HELP.....WHICH IS MY SPECTACLES! WHOA BABY! I had reached the point where my specs had become a part of my anatomy. Sometimes I feel a little handicapped. It's weird. I am sure all the people who wear specs would perfectly understand with what I say. hehehe! YAYYY!!!!
Also, I am a working woman now! :D :D My life has taken a 360 degree turn. I mean life's become very busy. Suddenly I feel more responsible. I mean it has an affect on every single thing in your life. Hmmm....To be a journalist has been my high school dream. To see it getting fulfilled now is a different feeling. I sometimes think I am very lucky and that god's been overtly kind to me. Not many are fortunate enough to do what they have always wanted to do. Thank you god, I love you *muah*
Ok....I have been asked to do publicity of Mumbai blog meet which would be happening next saturday i.e. 25th of June! So ladies and gentlemen.....*drumrolls please*
Mumbai Bloggers meet on 25th June, 2005 @ (cafe coffee day or Barista)Bandstand, Bandra!
I would be there, most probably (95%). Please all the Mumbaikars and non-mumbaikars, if you are in Mumbai on 25th, please do come. It would nice meeting you all. I hope to see you guys there! Do come :D For more details go to here
Ok...its meme time! So Lakku, Gundu, Ashwin and all have tagged me! Ok, So here's the meme.....
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
- Shobhu (my dad calls me and I don't like it if someone else calls me by that name, i dunno, its weird, but that's the way it is)
- Amma :| (It's cute haan but >:D< buhahas)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
- Majja ni life che........ehehheheee.....I dunno, I was in a supakk mood and I had kept this id!
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
- Eyes.....I have got huge humungous eyes, they are thoda droopy, one classmate had once asked me if I am on dope coz my eyes apparently looked like that :| I dinno how to react. But nevertheless I love the same.......My eyes they are :p
- My smile....:)
- My wavy hair
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
- My height...ama shortie
- Myopia...am with reiya here!
- I dunno wot else....I am happy with the way I am
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
- Procrastination, Impatience and I can go on and on...
- I am sincere...I make a good friend :p
- I am a chatterbox but there are times when I can be really quiet! People don't believe this but I can be incredibly quiet at times!
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
- Cockroaches :|
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS: (This is a weird section to write about coz there aren't many everyday interesting mandatory things I do apart from the usual mundane things. But still after wracking my brains I came up with this.)
- I have to read Indian Express
- One glass moru i.e. buttermilk :D
- checking mails...
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
- A big, huge T-shirt
- A watch
- Specs :p
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
- Loads of wonderful conversations :D, thodusa arguments n fights too, nahi toh wot fun!
- Trust and Honesty
- Loads of laugh and fun :D
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
- I am extremely uncomfortable while lying....I just can't lie!
- I hate ice creams
- I can't live without my curds rice!
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
- Intelligence.....that's a major turn on.....can't handle dumbos :|
- A Good Sense of Humour (I dunno if both the above things can qualify in "physical things")
- A good height..tall men are such a turn on!
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
- Watch Bunty aur babli and Parineeta
- Go out shopping for clothes, sketchers and all that blah!
- Go back to Pondy.......I am in love with that place :D
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING: considering? ummm....apart from journalism i wouldn't mind being the following!
- Social Worker, I really wanna do an MSW i.e. Masters in Social Work!
- Vada Pav stall owner :D
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
- Sikkim and poora north east
- Venice....My dream place...I don't know, whenever i see pics of venice, I feel home or I just get the feeling that I have been there before.Weird!
THREE KIDS NAMES YOU LIKE:
Ananya, Aditi, Arjun, Kabir, Tara
( I like so many names...not fair to ask only 3)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
- Travel Rural India on a shoe string budget :D So cool it would be!
- Trek in Himalayas........Please if anybody has plans, please do tell me!
- Secret wish to write a book :D
Dayan, ANDA-man, Vidya, Kishore, and I might just add to the list........so keep watching this space!