Thursday, April 29, 2004

GUESS WHO IS SHE.................She Is Reeese witherspoon!!!!


I got this as a forward and I am not very amused NOW, dud, whoever sent me the fwd, dud, sooper-dud and me the best of them all........queen of dudsfor actually believing it......dhuhhhhhh....


....................................................................................................
..................................................................................
................................................................
............................................
................................
.................
.........
.......
...
.
SHE IS Sonia Gandhi........well.....that's what the forward said.......!!!!!


SHE IS REEESE WITHERSPOON....GALTI SE MISHTAKE HO GAYA.....CHOWWIE.........I KNOW I AM DUMB!

P.S.
People plz don't comment in my haloscan ka comment box. HALOSCAN IS CHOR. They have eaten up all my old comments. Apparently they seem to delete all the comments more than 4 months old. I want to delete the link to the comment box, but well....i will do after sometime. Ur comments are precious to me and I don't want to loose them. I wud be deleting it soon. In the meanwhile plz dont comment in it.

Haloscan is a chor..........!!!! grhhhhhh!!!


PPS:
For all cynics over here.......this quote I think is perfect.................:D

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world...................Anne Frank!

No comments: