Sunday, May 02, 2004

Trains ke funde


Well, its not all funny when u r working on a Hoilday and everybody tends to remind u that. Even if u put on ur enthu front, well....it is irritating after a point of time.
oh.so..how sad! U working even on May 1st...Oh.and then a paavum look on the face.....or sometimes.........well....hee heeeee......I am having fun.see ..see.....u rot in ur work...heeeeee heeeeeee kinds of expression! Huh!

BUT I LOVE MY WORK!!!!!

Well....after a hard days work, while returning back home, its either zzzzzz time for me which is always or just doing nothing times when my mind takes it own flight to fancy and enters into my dreamworld. But today was neither. I was trying to read a book. I was sitting by the window seat which happens to be my favourite! :D and a cutie pie kiddo came and stoood near me to get a better view from the window seats. Children normally are totally fascinated by the window seat. Now this tiny 2 foot kiddo was totally adorable haan. Chubby laddoo kind of cheeks. he was wearing a blue half pant and a red Tshirt (a totally obnoxious combination but he looked so sweet!!!!!). Then he had punjabi style kadas in his hands but red colour nailpolish on his finger nails. awwwwwwwwwwwwww! He had this most innocent look on his face with his teeny-weeny button-type eyes trying to scan the world outside the window. Suddenly his mommie called him coz she finally got a seat to sit properly. He turned and ran towards her and gave her a bear hug and clung to her. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was like the cutest thing ever.......I was all smiles. It was a perfect ending to my otherwise bijhi day! :D :D :D :D

No comments: