Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Remembering 2005....

A Very happy and a prosperous new year to one and all.....Oh well, 2005 just flew by. But I think this has been one of the best years of my life with so many things that happened in my life. To share a few with you guys....
  • Spent one of my best new year eve nightouts with a bunch of cool buds of mine
  • My Pakistani friends finally came to India, got to meet them. Got myself involved in tons of activities. It was a whole lot of fun.
  • I GRADUATED. That's a small landmark of my life.
  • I visited the tsunami affected areas, a trip that will remain etched in my memory. A life-changing experience for sure. Also made couple of friends, life-long friends for that matter.
  • GOT MY FIRST JOB. Yayyyyyy.......It was my high school dream to be a journalist. I have not yet reached the place I aspire to be. However I am content about the fact that I have begun my journey. I like the sound of it :D
  • Almost made to Pakistan....well some how did not....it's fine....great experiences.....better luck next time for me....
  • Met most of my favourite bloggers. Met Ridhish, Vidya, Bhai >:D<
This year has been one of the best for me personally. So many things happened, so many enw developments took place that sometimes when i sit back and think, I freak out at the fast pace at which things have been happening. My first job has changed a lot of things in my life. Sometimes I feel freaky when I think, Oh my god.....I actually am working, i actually am responsible and that certain people have certain expectations from me and I HAV E TO BE SUPER RESPONSIBLE SINCE I AM PAID FOR ALL THIS......it's a schizhoprenic feeling since am considered as this total kid and an irresponsible one at that at home whilst outside at the professional front, i can be anything but that. Sometimes I wonder where do i stand....am I an irreponsible brat like my parents think I am or am I the so-called responsible person.......oh well.....Let me not even get into it. I have my few resolutions for this year. Well, those are private ones. Lets see if they are fulfilled. I will surely blog about them when I have succeeded achieving them. But now, have to rush coz I am all sleepy. Chalo bye.....

1 comment:

Vighnesh said...

You still haven't imported razia & salma as you had promised!! ^%#&$