- Spent one of my best new year eve nightouts with a bunch of cool buds of mine
- My Pakistani friends finally came to India, got to meet them. Got myself involved in tons of activities. It was a whole lot of fun.
- I GRADUATED. That's a small landmark of my life.
- I visited the tsunami affected areas, a trip that will remain etched in my memory. A life-changing experience for sure. Also made couple of friends, life-long friends for that matter.
- GOT MY FIRST JOB. Yayyyyyy.......It was my high school dream to be a journalist. I have not yet reached the place I aspire to be. However I am content about the fact that I have begun my journey. I like the sound of it :D
- Almost made to Pakistan....well some how did not....it's fine....great experiences.....better luck next time for me....
- Met most of my favourite bloggers. Met Ridhish, Vidya, Bhai >:D<
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
A Very happy and a prosperous new year to one and all.....Oh well, 2005 just flew by. But I think this has been one of the best years of my life with so many things that happened in my life. To share a few with you guys....