Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I'll be there for u............


F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Maaaaaaaaaaaan! i just love this sitcom like so many others. Become a part of my life now. Love joey the most. I think am in love with him. Man how can someone be so endearing and loving and so cutely foolish! Also i love phoebe.....coz she is amazingly crazyyyyyyyyyy. Wish had a fren like her.

Now after the sitcom, a movie FRIENDS is gonna come. I feel if FRIENDs is ever made in hindi or hinglish or in India, then who will play the the characters of joey, pheobe, rachel, ross, chandler and monica. OK OK no dumb remake like HELLO FRIENDS which came in Zee earlier. Just a freak thought. Am totally confused. But i know for sure that saif ali khan will be perfect for joey. So whom do u think will fit the bill! Tell me ppl........

P.S. For all those people who are feeling the idea of an Indian version of friends as hopeless ok lemme rephrase this a bit....... Imagine its an all indian cast for the sitcom FRIENDS, then whom will it be according to u????

No comments: