Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Tit for Tat

Well Mumbai heat is killing. and to shop in such heat is a terror. I love shopping. At the end of the day it feels so good seeing the stuff u purchased. Man!!!!!! nothin can replace that feeling. (ppl who disagree and i think there will be lotsa guys here are free to express their comments) But at the same time I'm a very confused shopper, I can never decide on what to buy ultimately. So the person who accompanies me to shop is usually a harassed person coz me always goin in diff shops ultimately buying nothin or I keep on constantly asking them for opinions.

Well today i got a taste of my own pie. Well had accompanied my fren for shopping. Goodness she took 4-5 shops which were at 2-3 diff corners of the city to buy one pair of jeans. Goodness I was famished! I dint shop coz my shopping was almost over and more practical reason....I was almost broke. So somehow controlled my shopping urge. Ultimately I was so bored that don't ask! and then my fren tells me this is the least amount of time she's taken to decide on a particular outfit and I just didnt know wat to say........I was speechless! hehehheheheheheheee

So do ya guys think tht I'll change my shopping habits next time? Naaaah! ;)

No comments: