Thursday, December 23, 2004

Help needed!

Ok...I need a small favour from you guys. Do you guys know anyone who is currently pursuing MA in International Relations from Jawaharlal University, Delhi? If yes, please drop in a mail. My contact can be found in th sidebar of my blog.

Also, blogger is giving me a small problem. My dashboard and my profile shows that I have posted 119 entries till date. But this number has been static for quite a while now. It refuses to register any number of new entries that I have posted. Could anyone tell me why? Also, how to sort this problem?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry old girl . I/m unable to answer both your q/s. Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! :-) 

Posted by Luna

Anonymous said...

Well! I can answer your second question ... stats collection has been switched off for sometime ... you can find it under the known issues page of blogger here

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=791

incase it does not open then check Nov 7 on the blogger status page here

http://status.blogger.com/ 

Posted by Kishore

Shobha said...

I, Me and Media!

BlogBack Closing 13th October 2005. Read more...
Pallavi:

It is a bug will be autiomatically corrected,.. dont worry happened to me too !!

2004-12-23 09:50
Gaurav:

Same thing is happening with me also…its not getting refreshed with posts!!

2004-12-23 12:42
Atheistbishop:

No clue about the first one
Same here for the second one.

Pallavi,
Thanks for the answer! I noticed the same thing but never bothered to look for an answer!

AB

2004-12-24 17:34
kpowerinfinity:

Guess, some bug in blogger :(

2004-12-31 10:10
Name
E-mail
Webpage
Comments

Preview

Powered by BlogBack
© 2001 - 2005 Tecknik.net